Hampton Inn & Suites Miami Brickell has gone green in a big way! The hotel has experienced overall energy savings 16 percent below its initial budget and water consumption 17 percent below all in less than a year after opening its doors. The 221-room establishment has earned LEED Silver certification from the U.S. Green Building Council for its sustainability initiatives. Way to go Hampton Inn & Suites – Brickell
Tesla charging at Hampton Inn in Brickell parking lot- slowly but surely Miami is getting “greener.” twitter.com/RayRuga/status…
— Ray Ruga (@RayRuga) November 13, 2012
Among Hampton Inn & Suites’ green efforts include:
- Low-flow water fixtures
- A 35,000 gallon cistern to harvest rainwater for irrigation and washing exterior surfaces
- An in-room energy management system that automatically powers down air conditioning systems when guests are not in their rooms
- Biodegradable plates, cups, and tableware for use at breakfast and coffee stations
- Paints with low VOCs
- Non-toxic cleaning agents
- Energy Star CFLs and LED lighting, TVs, and other appliances
- Occupancy sensors that control lights in public spaces and work areas
- High-efficiency boilers and a laundry system that uses less hot water and reduces drying time.
With offices conveniently located on Key Biscayne and South Dade to serve Brickell, Coconut Grove, ...
Stephen Marley, Damian Marley, Julian Marley, Nas, Capelton, Konshens, Mr. Cheeks, Styleon, Kabaka ...
Art Classes Brickell area If you are looking for an excellent space to learn how to express ...