We’re really excited for DWNTWN Art Days. Besides the incredible line up of activities in the downtown Miami neighborhood this weekend, HistoryMiami tour guide Michael Pearlman will be offering a 90 minute walk through the Brickell neighborhood Friday, Sept 7 @ 6pm.. Yes!
The tour will meet @ the bronze sculpture “The Union of the World” at Brickell Plaza (600 Brickell) @ 6pm.
FREE & NO RSVP REQUIRED
Brickell Spots include:
– Fire Station No. 4
– the first Miami High School
– Dr. James Jackson’s office (now Dade Heritage Trust)
– First Presbyterian Church of Miami
– Brickell Park
– Brickell Key
– the Miami Circle® archaeological site
– Brickell Bridge with its Manuel Carbonell sculpture of a Tequesta
– Tobacco Road (oldest bar in Miami)
With offices conveniently located on Key Biscayne and South Dade to serve Brickell, Coconut Grove, ...
Stephen Marley, Damian Marley, Julian Marley, Nas, Capelton, Konshens, Mr. Cheeks, Styleon, Kabaka ...
Art Classes Brickell area If you are looking for an excellent space to learn how to express ...