Edge, Steak & Bar @ the Four Seasons Hotel Miami is open for breakfast, lunch, & dinner.
Basic Info Below:
– Specialty tartares, shellfish or for a signature burger. A selection of creative cocktails, hand-crafted by Edge’s mixologists
– Two private dining rooms for eight and twenty people offer a multi-function option for small events and celebrations.
– Executive Chef Aaron Brooks
– Seasonal ingredients sourced by the best local producers complemented by spices and herbs from the restaurant’s own garden.
– Menu of simply grilled meats and fish, including smaller cuts designed to appeal to lighter eaters.
– Outside = overlooks the Hotel’s pool terrace, will be an extension of the bar scene, with diners gathering in a variety of seating options: lounges for relaxed groups, communal tables for those looking to mingle and intimate retreats for a romantic interlude.
“Edge will offer a high-energy, casual environment well suited to our local clientele,” says Simon Pettigrew, the Hotel’s general manager. “It will be a non-traditional steakhouse where friends will feel comfortable grabbing a seat at the bar for a drink with a quick bite or coming together for a relaxed dinner. It will be a flexible restaurant that showcases the best of Four Seasons service while retaining its own independent identity.”
Sacha's Café, located on the ground floor of 1450 Brickell Ave. in downtown Miami offers a wide ...
**The Lucky Clover Irish Pub has CLOSED** Quick Info: Located Street level ...
Mare Nostrum has CLOSED **GRAND OPENING IS DECEMBER 12th, 2011** Mare Nostrum is set to ...